Hand Woven High Low Geometric Border Kea Khema1 Light Grey Rug Carpet
Hand Woven High Low Geometric Border Khema1 Light Grey Rug Carpet
A true statement rug, the Khema1 Rug demands your attention. Perfect geometrical squares scatter about in a symmetrical dance. Each colour option boasts a stunning array of colour choices designed to complement your decorated space perfectly. An ideal floor covering for a contemporary interior design, this rug has a look that would be fantastic in a styled space like a bachelor loft, or the like. Constructed with care in India by lifelong craftsperson's that use a hand-knotting technique using pure wool. Available in an assortment of options.
Hand Woven with Wool
Please arrange return shipping within 14 days of receipt (unless specially arranged by a Mat Living representative). Please return the rug in the same condition received, Mat Living is happy to assist with setting up a pickup.
- Return Freight to be paid by customer.
- All Returns must be co-ordinated with Mat Living in order to receive a full refund.
- All Products must be returned in the original or equivalent packaging.
- Return demand should be raised within 14 days, after receipt or request.
- Call us on +91- 770-300-3952 or email at email@example.com
- At whatever point you decide to self-transport the product, dispatch it within 48 hours of raising the bring demand back.
- On receipt of the returned product, it goes through a quality check. On the off chance that the product is without harm, we will start the discount interaction within 48-72 hours.
Terms and Conditions:
- Return the product within 14 days of the receipt.
- Please do not try to utilize, change or soil the carpet.
- A damaged product won't be qualified for return.
- Product should have the first pressing, marks, and labels flawless. The adjusted and obscured chronic number will likewise void return.
- We will start the discount or substitution once the product goes through a quality investigation.
- India: "14 Days Hassle-Free Return" only in India(Not valid for custom carpet).
We can ship to any address in India. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to remote destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.